An Online MBA Program From a Top-Ranked University²
Advance Your Business Career in as Few as 16 Months
Learn on your own time as you earn our 100% Online degree that grounds you in the fundamentals of business, while opening up opportunities for higher income and senior-level positions. Our entirely unique Responsible Business curriculum is designed around the themes of "Innovation, Responsibility, Impact"; it shapes your education based on the Quintuple Bottom Line elements of profit, people, planet, ethics, and equity.
Gain a Silicon-Valley Mindset that puts you ahead of the curve
As the first—and only—100% Online MBA program in the country with a focus on responsible business, CSUMB is ahead of the curve in educating 21st century business leaders.
Our 16-month Online MBA program empowers students with the expertise that’s in-demand among global business leaders, including Silicon Valley companies: to deliver customer value and long-term corporate growth through the active concern for profit, people, planet, ethics, and equity.
The program at CSUMB was more modern than the other programs I looked at, and the Responsible Business focus showed the progressive thinking I was looking for.
An Online MBA program that pays off before you graduate1
Our Responsible Business program helps you develop a powerful professional network and the applicable skills to solve today’s biggest business challenges so you’re prepared to land in-demand, higher-paying roles.
International Consultancy and Responsible Business Capstone
23% Salary Increase
Higher-Paying Careers at Leading Companies6
A Diversity of Opportunity: Student Support and Networking
Responsible Business relies on diverse perspectives. Our program ensures them through our collaborative cohort model. CSUMB’s network of multilingual, multicultural, and gender-inclusive students and faculty brings diverse perspectives and discussion into the educational experience.
Our Online MBA includes online tutoring support, a dedicated student success coordinator, and responsive, experienced, highly credentialed faculty that support you every step of the way.
CSUMB is committed to graduating, advising, and supporting students to become reflective practitioners, innovative leaders, and thriving global citizens.
The real-life business involvement created purpose behind the project deliverables and allowed students to truly make a difference in an international environment.
CSUMB is proud to have achieved the following accolades that help make us a leader in Online MBA programs:
Regional Universities (West)2
Regional Universities (West)3
Diversity and Inclusion4
Why Choose an MBA from California State University, Monterey Bay?
CSUMB’s Online MBA degree program features a diverse student body of professionals who are working in healthcare, consulting, advertising, technology and financial services, among many other verticals.
There are many elements that make our 100% online program a great value:
- Affordable tuition of $36K reduced to $34K with the degree completion award*
- Apply for admission with no GMAT required
- Receive personalized engagement with faculty and classes in supportive online classes capped at 30 students each
- Benefit from case study discussions with peers and instructors that relate to today's business news and issues
- Enjoy unique learning and networking opportunities in our interactive environment
- Practice what you learn with online simulations
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Our unique curriculum will help you go further as a Responsible Business leader
Jose Garcia, MBA ‘16
Read about Jose’s Experience
Martinelli's demonstrates a strong commitment to the principles of Responsible Business. According to the Quintuple Bottom Line theory, a responsible business should be working simultaneously on five bottom lines: profit, people, planet, ethics, and equity.
Looking for More Information?
Check out one of the featured articles below.
Interested in a CSUMB Online MBA?
* Tuition includes the price of e-books; Degree completion award is available to all new Online MBA students.
- Based on self-reported data collected from CSUMB Online MBA students in 2019-2022
- Retrieved on January 11, 2023, from usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities-west/top-public
- Retrieved on June 15, 2022, from usnews.com/best-colleges/csumb-32603
- Retrieved on June 15, 2022, from timeshighereducation.com/rankings/united-states/2022#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/scores_environment/sort_order/asc/cols/scores
- Retrieved on June 15, 2022, from bestcolleges.com/features/top-50-colleges-for-hispanic-students
- Based on self-reported data collected from CSUMB Online MBA students in spring 2016 through spring 2018 cohorts