A Unique Online MBA Experience
If you're passionate about business and want to achieve a higher education degree, the Online MBA program at California State University, Monterey Bay can help you reach your goals. Our students encounter individualized study, rich diversity, global perspectives and sophisticated technologies in our Online MBA program. Whether you have entrepreneurial dreams or aspire to be a top executive at your company, an Online MBA can be the tool to get you there.
Studying for your MBA online gives you the flexibility to fit the program into your own schedule, so you can make it work for you whenever you’re ready. Learn on your own time as you work toward a degree that opens up possibilities for higher income, senior-level positions and more opportunities to obtain the position you want at the company you want to work for. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that those with a master's degree make an average of nearly $12,000 more a year compared to those with only a bachelor's degree.1 Studying for an MBA online can be a significant investment for your financial future and career satisfaction.
$3000 Tuition Offset Available!
The CSUMB Online MBA Program
When you study for an Online MBA at CSUMB, you gain the freedom to learn on your own time, in a supportive online environment with small class sizes. The same exceptionally qualified professors who teach on campus are the instructors for our online courses, and our online interface allows you to bond with instructors and students and gain new, meaningful connections. In the Online MBA program at CSUMB, you can:
- Study online, virtually any time, day or night
- Apply for admission with no GMAT required
- Absorb valuable and relevant experiential knowledge
- Build lasting relationships that will serve you throughout your career
- Benefit from “real time” case discussions with peers and instructors that relate to today's business news and issues
- Enjoy unique learning and networking opportunities in our interactive environment
- Receive direct attention in online classes capped at 30 students each
- Begin your studies at one of three annual start times: January, July and October
Learn the Latest in Responsible Business Strategies From CSUMB
Today's business world requires forward-thinking strategies to stay competitive and serve the needs of customers with innovative products and services. The CSUMB Online MBA curriculum is guided by top-trending business topics, with lessons instilling the responsible values required of business leaders today and featuring practice simulations for students to tackle realistic scenarios.
In the Online MBA program at CSUMB, students master competencies including:
- Ethics in decision making
- Organizational leadership and teamwork
- Effective communication and management
- Critical thinking and problem identification
- Networking and business politics
- Understanding and incorporating diversity
- Research fluency and analysis
- Systems thinking
- Strategic execution
The 48-credit Online Master of Business Administration is a selective, fixed-curriculum graduate degree program. Lessons are a mix of soft skills (leadership, teamwork, ethics, networking, politics) and hard skills (economics, finance, marketing, management) that enable business leaders to thrive in diverse workplaces.
No two courses in the Online MBA program are alike, with course titles that include Business Communications Fundamentals, Organization and Leadership, MBA Accounting and Global Business. For students who want to own their own businesses, those who are aspiring executives and those who want to grow in their current careers, an Online MBA can help graduates accelerate their professional growth with increased knowledge and skill mastery.