This will only take a moment.
This will only take a moment.
Learn on your own time as you earn a degree that grounds you in the fundamentals of business, while opening up opportunities for higher income and senior-level positions.
When you study for an online Master of Business Administration degree at California State University, Monterey Bay, you gain the freedom to learn on your own time, in a supportive online environment with small class sizes. Alumni of our MBA program have found advancement and promotions after graduating:
We’re proud to have achieved the following accolades that help make us a leader in online MBA programs:
CSUMB's Online MBA degree program is the program of choice for diverse students who are working professionals in healthcare, consulting, advertising, technology and financial services, among many other verticals.
There are many elements that make our 100 percent online program a great value:
*For the Summer 2021 term only, a $3,000 Tuition Discount is available only to new (first-time) enrollees, not current or returning students. It is awarded automatically a few weeks prior to the student's final term, and it does not require any additional application. Tuition Discount funds are not payable directly to recipients: funds will be credited exclusively toward tuition in the student’s final academic term of the program. If the student receives financial assistance, the student’s financial assistance may require modification to account for the Tuition Discount by preventing any “over-award,” such that the financial assistance received does not exceed the cost of attendance, as defined and determined by the Office of Financial Aid of California State University, Monterey Bay. Recipients of the Tuition Discount must remain continuously enrolled in the program through completion (or obtain a university-approved leave of absence) and must maintain satisfactory academic progress for the Tuition Discount to remain in effect. This Tuition Discount offer may be revised, rescinded, or terminated at any time. All admissions and Tuition Discount decisions of California State University, Monterey Bay are final.
1. Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from alumni from CSUMB from graduating cohorts between 2016-2018, including respondents who indicated they expect to receive a promotion within 6 months from the time of their response
2. Based on self-reported data collected from CSUMB Online MBA students in cohorts from spring 2019 through summer 2020
3. Retrieved on September 14, 2020 from usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities-west/top-public
4. Retrieved on September 14, 2020 from usnews.com/best-colleges/csumb-32603
5. Retrieved on September 14, 2020, from usnews.com/best-colleges/csumb-32603
6. Retrieved on September 14, 2020, from socialmobilityindex.org/Social%20Mobility%20Index%202019%20-%20College%20Rankings%20by%20CollegeNET.pdf
7. Retrieved on May 1, 2019, from bestcolleges.com/features/top-50-colleges-for-hispanic-students