An Online MBA Program From a Top-Ranked University
Advance Your Business Career in as Few as 16 Months
Learn on your own time as you earn a degree that grounds you in the fundamentals of business, while opening up opportunities for higher income and senior-level positions. Our entirely unique Responsible Business curriculum is designed around the themes of "Innovation, Responsibility, Impact;" it shapes your education based on the quintuple bottom line elements of people, planet, profit, ethics, and equity.
Our Online MBA Program Outcomes
When you study for an online Master of Business Administration degree at California State University, Monterey Bay, you gain the freedom to learn on your own time, in a supportive online environment with small class sizes. Alumni of our MBA program have found advancement and promotions after graduating:
- 1 in 2 CSUMB alumni who are employed report receiving a promotion, or higher-level position at a new employer, within 1-3 years of graduation1
- 83% of female alumni have either been promoted or indicated that they expect a promotion in the next six months1
- CSUMB alumni earn, on average, a nearly 30 percent salary increase within two years of graduation2
Highly Ranked Among the Best
We’re proud to have achieved the following accolades that help make us a leader in online MBA programs:
- #9 in Top Public Schools - Regional Universities (West)3
- #4 in Social Mobility - Regional Universities (West)4
- #20 in Colleges and Universities for Diversity and Inclusion5
- #25 in Regional Universities (West)6
- #27 in Best Colleges for Hispanic Students7
Martinelli's demonstrates a strong commitment to the principles of Responsible Business. According to the 'Quintuple Bottom Line' theory, a responsible business should be working simultaneously on five bottom lines: profit, people, planet, equity, and ethics.
Why Choose an MBA from California State University, Monterey Bay?
CSUMB's 16-month Online MBA degree program is the program of choice for a diverse student body who are working professionals in healthcare, consulting, advertising, technology and financial services, among many other verticals.
There are many elements that make our 100 percent online program a great value:
- Affordable tuition of $36K reduced to $34K with the degree completion award*
- Apply for admission with no GMAT required
- Receive personalized engagement with faculty and classes in supportive online classes capped at 30 students each
- Benefit from case study discussions with peers and instructors that relate to today's business news and issues
- Enjoy unique learning and networking opportunities in our interactive environment
- Practice what you learn with online simulations
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Our unique curriculum will help you go further as a Responsible Business leader
Looking for More Information?
Check out one of the featured articles below.
Interested in Our CSUMB Online MBA?
* Tuition includes the price of e-books; Degree completion award is available to new students who enroll in the Fall 2022 term.
- Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from alumni from CSUMB from graduating cohorts between 2016-2018, including respondents who indicated they expect to receive a promotion within 6 months from the time of their response
- Based on self-reported data collected from CSUMB Online MBA students in cohorts from spring 2019 through summer 2020
- Retrieved on October 13, 2021, from usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities-west/top-public
- Retrieved on October 13, 2021, from usnews.com/best-colleges/csumb-32603
- Retrieved on October 13, 2021, from www.timeshighereducation.com/rankings/united-states/2022#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/scores_environment/sort_order/asc/cols/scores
- Retrieved on October 13, 2020, from usnews.com/best-colleges/csumb-32603
- Retrieved on May 1, 2019, from bestcolleges.com/features/top-50-colleges-for-hispanic-students