Online MBA Program Curriculum
The Online Master of Business Administration curriculum consists of 38 units delivered in sequence across 14 individual courses. Students take one course at any one time with their cohort. Individual courses are 3 units and five weeks long or 1 unit and one week long. You can complete the program and earn your MBA degree in as few as 18 months.
The University accepts credit for transfer into the program. Students who have completed coursework in another regionally accredited graduate program with a grade of B or better can apply for transfer credit. Credit is granted when the coursework for which credit was earned is deemed to align with the course content, assessments, objectives and outcomes below. A maximum of 6 units can be transferred into the MBA program.
Helping you increase your business and career success.
Online MBA Course Sequence
The Online MBA curriculum at CSUMB is comprised of the following 14 courses, which must be taken in the sequence listed below:
- BUS 601: Responsible Business Communication (3 units)
- BUS 606: Decision-Making Methods for Managers (3 units)
- BUS 625: Organization and Responsible Leadership (3 units)
- BUS 648: Accounting for Managers (3 units)
- BUS 610: Economics for Business (3 units)
- BUS 671: Operations and Supply Chain Management (3 units)
- BUS 652: Financial Management (3 units)
- BUS 633: Information Systems and Business Analytics (3 units)
- BUS 662: Marketing Management (3 units)
- BUS 682: Global Sustainable Business (3 units)
- BUS 684: Doing Business in World Regions (1 unit)
- BUS 694: Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship (3 units)
- BUS 698: Applied Business Strategy Capstone (3 units)
- BUS 690: Professional Development Seminar (1 unit)