Tuition and Costs for the Online MBA at CSUMB
Tuition and fees for the Online MBA at CSUMB are as follows:
|Enrollment Confirmation Fee||$100 (this will be credited to tuition)|
|Extended Education Services Fee||$39 per semester|
|Graduation Application Fee||$40|
Please note that tuition and costs are estimates and are subject to change.
If you have questions or concerns about how you can finance your Online MBA, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 831-582-5100 for more information. Our financial aid specialists are dedicated to helping you find financial support and can help you navigate available resources, including grants, scholarships and federal student aid.
Get more information on current tuition and fees by contacting an Admissions Advisor at 844-302-1424.
We also offer a $3,000 scholarship for first-time enrollees—scroll down for more information.
The Value of Your MBA Investment
An MBA degree is one of the best investments you can make for your future. The possibilities of career advancement, a higher salary and more fulfilling job opportunities make earning an MBA a wise move for current and aspiring business professionals.
The median starting salary for MBA graduates is nearly double that for those with bachelor's degrees, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).1 And earning an MBA also provides these financial benefits:
- On average, MBA graduates with more than seven years of experience can earn more than $150,000 per year, while those with more than 10 years of experience can earn $200,000 per year or more2
- According to a 2016 survey by GMAC, graduate business school alumni earn a median of $2.5 million in total base salary over 20 years after graduation3
- On average, alumni earn back their MBA investment less than four years after graduation, GMAC reports3
Another key benefit of the Online MBA is the ability to continue to work while you pursue your degree, which helps mitigate some of the associated costs.. And the CSUMB program even saves you money and time by eliminating the need to take the GMAT for acceptance. You can also apply up to six units of transfer credits for your program, which can save you even more and help you earn your MBA more quickly.
$3000 Scholarship Offer Details
Scholarship offer available only to new (first-time) enrollees, not current or returning students. To utilize this scholarship offer, the prospective student must identify the offer and request that it be applied. Scholarship funds not payable directly to recipients: funds will be credited exclusively toward tuition in the student’s final academic term of the program. If student receives financial assistance, the student’s financial assistance may require modification to account for the scholarship by preventing any “over-award,” such that the financial assistance received does not exceed the cost of attendance, as defined and determined by the Office of Financial Aid of California State University, Monterey Bay. Recipients of the scholarship must remain continuously enrolled in the program through completion (or obtain a university-approved leave of absence) and must maintain satisfactory academic progress at all times for scholarship to remain in effect. This scholarship offer may be revised, rescinded, or terminated at any time. This scholarship offer cannot be combined with other offers or tuition offsets. All admissions and scholarship decisions of California State University, Monterey Bay are final.
If you'd like to learn more about CSU Monterey Bay’s Online MBA tuition programs and financing options, please contact an Admissions Advisor online, or call us at 844-302-1424.
1. Retrieved on January 31, 2018, from .gmac.com/why-gmac/gmac-news/gmnews/2015/august-2015/gmac-salary-estimator-tool.aspx
2. Retrieved on January 31, 2018, from fortune.com/2015/05/19/mba-graduates-starting-salary/
3. Retrieved on January 31, 2018, from gmac.com/market-intelligence-and-research/research-library/measuring-program-roi/2016-alumni-perspectives-survey-report.aspx