This will only take a moment.
This will only take a moment.
Learn on your own time as you earn a degree that grounds you in the fundamentals of business, while opening up opportunities for higher income and senior-level positions.
When you study for an online Master of Business Administration degree at California State University, Monterey Bay, you gain the freedom to learn on your own time, in a supportive online environment with small class sizes. Alumni of our MBA program have found advancement and promotions after graduating:
We’re proud to have achieved the following accolades that help make us a leader in online MBA programs:
CSUMB's Online MBA degree program is the program of choice for diverse students who are working professionals in healthcare, consulting, advertising, technology and financial services, among many other verticals.
There are many elements that make our 100% online program a great value:
*A $3,000 scholarship offer is available only to new (first-time) enrollees, not current or returning students. To utilize this scholarship offer, the prospective student must identify the offer and request that it be applied. Scholarship funds not payable directly to recipients: funds will be credited exclusively toward tuition in the student’s final academic term of the program. If student receives financial assistance, the student’s financial assistance may require modification to account for the scholarship by preventing any “over-award,” such that the financial assistance received does not exceed the cost of attendance, as defined and determined by the Office of Financial Aid of California State University, Monterey Bay. Recipients of the scholarship must remain continuously enrolled in the program through completion (or obtain a university-approved leave of absence) and must maintain satisfactory academic progress at all times for scholarship to remain in effect. This scholarship offer may be revised, rescinded, or terminated at any time. This scholarship offer cannot be combined with other offers or tuition offsets. All admissions and scholarship decisions of California State University, Monterey Bay are final.
1. Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from alumni from CSUMB from graduating cohorts between 2016-2018, including respondents who indicated they expect to receive a promotion within 6 months from the time of their response
2. Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from alumni from CSUMB from graduating cohorts between 2016-2018
3. Retrieved on October 29, 2019, from usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities-west/top-public
4. Retrieved on December 20, 2019, from money.com/best-colleges/rankings/most-transformative-colleges
5. Retrieved on October 29, 2019, from usnews.com/best-colleges/csumb-32603/overall-rankings
6. Retrieved on May 1, 2019, from bestcolleges.com/features/top-50-colleges-for-hispanic-students